We know that wtc final match will be play between India and Newzealand in lords ground and in the match the most important thing is umpiring. Wtc is the biggest event for both the team. In the previous year in 2020 both teams had lost the chance to win the world Cup. India lost from newzealand in semifinal and in final newzealand lost from england and now the both team don’t want to miss the chance. Both board of country demanded to icc for three umpires as mentioned below:-
1.RICHARD ILINGWORTH (on field):-
Richard ilingworth is a British former player who is now retired and currently doing umpiring. His first debut was in 14th July 1991 vs west indes(cap no. 551). He was born on 23 August 1963 and he is belong from Bradford, United Kingdom.
- Tests he umpired -53(2012-2021)
- ODI he umpired -69(2010-2020)
- T20Is he umpired-16 (2010-2016)
2.MICHAEL GOUGH (on field)
Michael Gough is a british umpire and former cricketer . He was right handed batsman and right arm off break bowler. He make his debut on 13 may 1999 .He was born on 18 december 1979 in hartlepool, united Kingdom. He also a member elite panel of icc umpire.
- Test he umpired-18 (2016–2020)
- Odi he umpired- 63 (2013–2020)
- T20i he umpired- 14 (2013–2019)
3. RICHARD KETTLEBOROUGH (3rd umpire)
Richard kettleborough is a British umpire and former cricketer. He was left handed batsman and occasional right-arm medium pace bowler. He made his international debut on 9 September 1999.He was born on 15 march 1973 on Sheffield, United Kingdom.
- Test he umpired-68 (2010–2020)
- Odi he umpired- 90 (2009–2020)
- T20i he umpired-22 (2009–2016)